1. Do not touch the scareactors. While they may get close, they will not touch you.
2. No alcoholic beverages or illegal substances are permitted. Individuals that appear to be under the influence will not be permitted to participate.
3. Do not climb on the structures, equipment, trees, fences, or any of the scenery.
3. For fire safety reasons: no smoking, lighters, or flames are permitted. The woods is very dry in the fall and a fire can be started easily.
4. Please refrain from using your cell phones on the trail. Bad things happen to cell phones when they get dropped on the trail.
5. Flashlights are not permitted on the trail. Sorry, this includes your cell phone.
Take exit 137 and follow State Road 1 south past US 40 into Milton, approx. 4 1/2 miles. Turn right on Canal Street. Canal Street is just past the old Milton school and is one block north of the stoplight. Follow Canal Street west across the railroad tracks, it will become Wagner Road. Scary Hollows is 2 1/2 miles west on the left side. Look for the lit-up "PARKING" sign.
Follow State Road 1 north into Milton. Turn Left on Canal Street (one block north of the stoplight). Follow Canal Street west across the railroad track, it will become Wagner Road. Scary Hollows is 2 1/2 miles west on the left side. Look for the lit-up "PARKING" sign.
From New Castle:
Follow State Road 3 south to US 40. Turn left on US 40 and follow it into Dublin. Turn right on Foundry Road. Foundry Road is 4 blocks east of the stoplight and one block past Marshall Funeral Home. Follow Foundry Road south 2 miles to Wagner Road. Turn left on Wagner Road, Scary Hollows will be 1/2 mile ahead on the right side. Look for the lit-up "PARKING" sign.